- Reviews (0)
Welcome to our online lone working for health and social care workers course. Our online training courses are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies
Course aims and objectives
- To heighten awareness regarding the health and safety issues associated with lone working.
- To identify the responsibilities of both lone workers and employers.
- To promote safe practices for lone working.
- To provide a clear understanding on the legislation regarding safeguarding children
- To provide essential lone working training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online course?
- An introduction to lone working
- The legal requirements for the safety of lone workers
- Who are lone workers and what job do they do?
- Understanding the problems that affect lone workers
- Why it is important to control the risks of lone working
- What to do if lone workers have a medical condition
- Why is training particularly important for lone workers?
- How are lone workers monitored and supervised
- What happens if a person becomes ill, has an accident or there is an emergency?
- Where to find out more information about lone working (online learning resources)
Who is this course for?
- Allied Healthcare Workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Social Care Support Workers
- Voluntary Staff working in the NHS
For classroom training courses:
- Bring photo ID (e.g., passport, licence, EU card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
For online courses:
- Access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our online and classroom training courses are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Verification Of Death Training | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Consent Training | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Display Screen Equipment Online Course0 out of 5
Welcome to our Display Screen Equipment Online Course online training course.
MHC Training Solutions is a leading UK provider of accredited online training courses, programmes and qualifications that are approved by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK), Training Qualifications UK (TQUK), RoSPA, IATP, IFE, IIRSM and Gatehouse Awards.
Safeguarding Adults Training Level 2 | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Conflict Resolution Training | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Tissue Viability Training | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Fire Safety Training | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Fluid & Nutrition Training | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Safeguarding Children Training Level 1 & 2 | Online CPD Course0 out of 5
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Training Level 1 | Online CPD Course0 out of 5